‘Whatever your level, if you are keen on having guided training
combined with a unique insight into Ethiopian running culture,
look no further.‘ – Harry (UK)
Are you based in Ethiopia? If so, we offer longer-term training blocks of up to 12 sessions per programme. Each guided, one-to-one programme is customised to suit your availability and weekly time schedule, as well as incorporating any training content, specific race goals that you have and / or sessions with Run Africa AC (Tues-Thurs-Sat) if you desire. We welcome all abilities, from novices to experienced runners: there is no expectation of minimum experience or pace whatsoever. ችግር የለም፦ Chiggir yillem!
Prices are in Ethiopian Birr per person.
|Number of sessions per programme||Individual||Group of 2||Group of 3||Group of 4||Group of 5|
• All taxes;
• A scheduled programme of training with a Run Africa elite athlete trainer, customised to suit your availability, schedule, fitness level and aspirations;
• Nutrition and stretching advice and exercises;
• Training experience with Run Africa Athletics Club (if relevant / desired).
Price does not include:
• Transport – but it can be organised for you at additional cost;
• Health insurance;
• Meals or drinks.
• Duration and intensity of sessions are flexible to your adaptation and feeling;
• If using your car, you will collect your athlete trainer from a convenient location;
• If you are keen to run between your scheduled sessions, please let us know. Gentle recovery runs can be very beneficial, but must be done with some patience and care so as to ensure that you are maximising recovery rather than risking fatigue or over training;
• Want massage? We’ll set you up with our experienced sports masseur, who charges very reasonable rates.
A memorable meeting for Melissa and Margot.
‘I really appreciated your flexibility, good communication and punctuality so that I could fit
some running into an otherwise busy working week. I was also very grateful that you put together
a programme which allowed me to see several different training sites and to run on varied terrain.’
– Joanna (Australia / Switzerland)